Showing all 2 results
Xanax is a famous brand name for the generic drug Alprazolam, a high potential drug of the benzodiazepine family of drugs. This anti-anxiety medication is most commonly used to treat anxiety disorder and panic disorder and is the single most recommended psychiatric medication in the United States. People can Buy Xanax Online under a legal prescription. There are some web pharmacies where you can Order Xanax Without Any Prescription.
Fast facts on Xanax
- It is the single most prescribed medication in the United States with thousands of prescriptions per month.
- This medication belongs to the benzodiazepine class of drugs, also known as benzos.
- This medication is primarily used to treat panic disorder and anxiety disorder. You can Buy Xanax Online also for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder.
- This psychiatric medication works by increasing the amount of the neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)
- When taken correctly, Xanax is an effective and safe medication.
Drug history & approvals
This anti-anxiety medication was approved by the United States Food and drug administration in October 1981. Its generic Alprazolam was patented in 1971 and approved for medical purposes in the U.S. in 1981. In the United States, Xanax is a schedule IV controlled drug substance and a common drug of abuse. It is a prescription medicine, which means one can buy it after getting a prescription from a healthcare expert.
Xanax is mostly used in the short-term management of panic disorder, anxiety disorder, and nausea due to chemotherapy. A doctor can also prescribe Xanax for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and the management of anxiety conditions with comorbid depression.
Anxiety is our body’s natural response to stress. In other standard terms, it is an apprehension or fear about what’s to come. Some most common conditions responsible for Anxiety can include a job interview, the first day of school, giving a speech, etc.
Ordinary Anxiety is a feeling that goes and comes but does not interfere with someone’s everyday life. This type of stress or Anxiety can motivate you to work harder. But in the case of anxiety disorder, the feeling of fear maybe with the patient all the time. This condition is intense and sometimes debilitating.
Symptoms of Anxiety
Symptoms of anxiety disorder can vary depending on the physical and psychological conditions of the individual. Some most common symptoms of anxiety disorder can include;
- Rapid breathing
- Increased heart rate
- Trouble concentration
- Difficulty falling asleep, etc.
Note: One’s anxiety symptoms might be different from other’ symptoms.
This psychological condition is a type of anxiety disorder. Panic disorder causes panic attacks, which are sudden feelings of terror when there is no actual danger. The patient with such a condition may experience if he is losing control. An individual with panic disorder may also have physical symptoms like following;
- Stomach or chest pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Breathing difficulty
- Dizziness or weakness
- Feeling hot or a cold chill
- Numb or tingly hands, etc.
Attacks of this condition can happen anywhere, anytime, without any warning. The patient may live in fear of another attack may avoid places where he has had a seizure. For some individuals, fear takes over his life, and he cannot leave his home.
Nausea due to chemotherapy
Cancer treatments, like radiation therapy and chemotherapy, can produce vomiting and nausea. Also, some other medications can cause nausea.
Xanax is a schedule IV controlled substance. What does that mean?
Certain medications used to treat Anxiety fall under the classification of controlled substances. Benzodiazepines, such as Xanax, Ativan, and Valium, are commonly used for their anti-anxiety effects and often prescribed for panic disorder.
In the controlled substance act of 1970, benzodiazepines have been classified as schedule IV controlled drugs. The substances of schedule IV have a lower potential for abuse, but they are still risky.
How should I use Xanax?
It is essential to use Xanax precisely as directed by a doctor or medical expert. In other conditions, people can also take the help of a medication guide available with the drug. You should Buy Xanax Online to get a free medication guide. Your doctor or healthcare provider can occasionally change your dose.
You should never use Xanax (Alprazolam) in more significant amounts or longer than prescribed. You must talk to your doctor if you feel an increased urge to use more of this medicine. Xanax may be habit-forming in adverse conditions. Misuse of such lower-potential medication can cause addiction, overdose, or death.
While using the liquid form of Xanax, people must measure their dose very carefully. They may use the dosing syringe available with the medication. Never use a kitchen spoon.
People should swallow the whole extended-release tablet without chewing, crushing, or breaking it. At the same time, they must avoid taking an orally disintegrating tablet. Allow it to dissolve in the mouth without chewing.
The doctors prescribe Xanax for no longer than four months to treat anxiety disorder and for no longer than ten weeks to manage the panic disorder. Patients should follow their doctor’s instructions very carefully.
People should not stop using Xanax suddenly without taking any precaution; it can cause some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your healthcare provider how to stop using it safely. If someone uses this anti-anxiety medication long-term, he may need frequent tests.
Medical or laboratory tests (including liver function tests) should be performed periodically to monitor how it works and check for adverse effects. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Do not share Xanax with others. Sharing this anti-anxiety medication is against the law.
You should take this medication through proper and balanced treatments and exactly as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. If you have missed a scheduled dose, take it as soon as you remember, but if it is almost time for another dose, you should avoid the missing amount. Never take two or more than two doses at one time; it can lead to severe overdose effects.
Store this anti-anxiety medication at room temperature away from moisture and light. Keep all these types of drugs away from pets and children.
Do not flush Xanax down the toilet or pour it into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this anti-anxiety medication when it is no longer needed or expired.
Usual adult dose for Anxiety
– Immediate-release (IR) tablets or orally disintegrating tablets: 0.25 to 0.5 mg orally administered thrice a day.
– Maximum dose: 4 mg within a day
– The lowest effective dose should be applied, and the need for continued treatment reassessed frequently.
– The daily drug amount may be decreased by no more than 0.5 mg every three days; however, some individuals may require an even slower dosage reduction.
– The daily dosage should be reduced gradually when discontinuing the treatment.
– The dose may be increased at intervals of 3 – 4 days in increments of no more than 1 mg per day.
– Management of generalized anxiety disorder
– Treatment of Anxiety or APA DSM III R diagnosis of GAD
– Short-term relief of anxiety symptoms
Usual Adult dose for Panic Disorder
– Immediate-release tablets (IR) or orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs): 0.5 mg orally thrice a day
– Maximum dose: 10 mg per day
Extended-release (ER) tablets
– Initial dose: 0.5 mg – 1 mg orally once within a day
– Maintenance dose: 3 mg to 6 mg orally
– Maximum dose: 10 mg per day
– The lowest effective dose should be taken and the need for continued treatment reassessed frequently
– Your daily dosage should be reduced gradually as per your healthcare provider’s instructions
– You may decrease your daily dose by no more than 5 mg every three days; however, some individuals may need an even slower dosage reduction
– The schedule of administration should be distributed as evenly as possible throughout the waking hours
– The amount of extended-release (ER) tablets may be raised at intervals of 3 – 4 days in an increment of no more than 1 mg daily.
Who should avoid taking Xanax?
This anti-anxiety medication can produce certain unexpected effects in some specific conditions. People should avoid using Xanax if they have any of the following terms;
- Have a history of an allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine family drug such as diazepam, lorazepam, Ativan, Alprazolam and Valium, etc.
Before taking Xanax
To ensure Buy Xanax Online is safe, people should inform their doctor if they are suffering from any of the following conditions;
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Breathing problems just like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or sleep apnea
- Mood problems, depression, or suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Liver or kidney disease (especially alcoholic liver disease)
This medication is not recommended for pregnant ladies as it can cause congenital disabilities. It can also develop drug dependence in newborn babies and can produce life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby. Apart from that, Xanax is not right, even for breastfeeding mothers.
What does Xanax (Alprazolam) feel like, if someone is using it recreationally?
Several users, who take Xanax recreationally, or without a prescription, describe the feeling as calming or sedating. Unlike some medications like cocaine, that release a high euphoric feeling, Xanax users describe feeling more quiet, relaxed, and tired. These calming feelings may lead to falling asleep or passing out for a couple of hours.
Some of Buy Xanax Online users have also reported blacking out or memory loss and not remembering what happened for several hours. A higher dose of the drug can produce some other more potent effects.
What are the side effects of taking Xanax?
All medications have specific potential side effects, including Xanax. Even when adhering to prescribed dosing, adverse effects can still occur – with some being more severe than others.
Some of its typical side effects can include the following;
- Drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue
- Dry mouth, slurred speech, irritability
- Increased salivation, changes in sex drive, confusion
- Decreased coordination, memory problems
- Change in the menstrual cycle, urinary retention and
- Low blood pressure, etc.
Some of the severe side effects of Xanax include;
- Shallow or slow breathing
- Increased heart rate
- Seizures, fainting
- Swelling, suicidality
- Swelling, liver damage, and dependence on Xanax, etc.
The risk of adverse effects can be increased by mixing Xanax (Alprazolam) with other potential drugs, especially other depressants such as opioids or alcohol. Mixing Buy Xanax Online with other drugs can increase the risk of fetal breathing problems, coma, and sedation.
To avoid such consequences, people should use Xanax precisely as directed by their doctor and follow all the instructions mentioned in their prescription label or medication guide.