Showing all 3 results
Buy Levitra Online at Cheapest Price
In this fraudulent environment, it is challenging to trust anyone, and when it becomes to your body of health, the matter becomes even more complicated. And in such circumstances, sometimes they become victims of fraud, which causes great harm to our body and health. To avoid such scams, we would like to suggest you buy your needed products online. Here, we have explained a little about Levitra and how can you buy Levitra online.
What is Levitra?
Levitra refers to the brand name version of Vardenafil, which is a prescription medication for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. This medication belongs to the phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors class of drugs. Levitra helps to achieve a penile erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. Vardenafil manages erectile dysfunction by allowing higher blood flow into the individual’s penis. This medication works only with sexual stimulation and does not increase sexual desire.
In the United States, Levitra is a prescription drug and approved only for medical purposes. People can buy Levitra online for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
What does Levitra look like?
Levitra tablets are formulated as orange, round, film-coated pills with “BAYER” cross debossed on one side and numbers “5”, “10” or “20” on the other side indicating the strength of the tablet.
National drug codes for different strengths of Levitra
Levitra 5 mg tablet
NDC for bottles of 30: 0173 0829 13
Levitra 10 mg tablet
NDC for bottles of 30: 0173 0830 13
Levitra 20 mg tablet
NDC for bottles of 30: 0173 0831 13
How is Levitra used?
You should take this evarage potential drug as prescribed by your doctor. You must read all the cardinal directions given on your prescription label very carefully and follow them all.
You may take this lower potential medication by mouth with or without food as instructed by your pharmacist or healthcare expert.
This medication is used only when needed, about 60 minutes before sexual intercourse. Levitra can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs as an erection will not occur just by using a pill. In other terms, Levitra works to increase sexual stimulation, but it does not increase sexual desire.
You must seek emergency medical help or contact your doctor if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 3 to 4 hours. A prolonged erection can damage your penis.
Staxyn or Vardenafil disintegrating tablets should not be taken in place of Levitra’s regular pills. You may use the forms and strengths of such medication prescribed by your doctor to avoid such consequences.
You must store this medication at room temperature and away from heat and moisture.
If you experience any heart, you must tell your doctor about your Levitra use.
Fast facts on Levitra
- Levitra is the most popular erection drug in the United States.
- It is a prescription medication, and people can order Levitra online or can purchase at a local store when recommended by a doctor.
- It refers to the brand name version of Vardenafil hydrochloride.
What are the primary dosages of Levitra?
Usual adult dose for erectile dysfunction
- Initial dose: 10 mg orally once within a day, about 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Maintenance dose: you may increase your daily doses by no more than 20 mg at regular intervals.
- Maximum dose: 20 mg once within a day.
Individuals on stable alpha-blocker therapy:
- Initial dose: 5 mg orally once within a day
- A time interval between dosing should be considered when administering Levitra concomitantly with an alpha-blocker.
- Sexual desire is required for a response to treatment.
Usual Geriatric dose for erectile dysfunction
65 years or older
- Initial dose: 5 mg once within a day, as recommended, about 1 hour before sexual activity.
Can a pregnant lady use Levitra?
No, this medication is not approved for use in ladies.
What are the possible side effects of Levitra?
Get immediate or urgent medical help or contact your doctor if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Levitra – difficult breathing, hives, swelling of your lips, tongue, face, and throat.
Stop using this medication and seek urgent medical help if you have:
- Heart attack symptoms – pain spreading to your shoulder and jaw, chest pain or pressure, nausea, and sweating.
- Sudden vision loss or vision changes
- Painful erection or erection lasts more than four hours.
Stop using this potential medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- Irregular heartbeat or hearing loss
- ringing in your ears, or sudden
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- a light-headed, like you, might pass out;
- shortness of breath;
- penis erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- Seizure (convulsions).
Common Levitra adverse effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- headaches and dizziness
- stuffy nose, sinus pain;
- back pain and;
- an upset stomach.
It is an estimated list of Levitra side effects; some other consequences may also occur while using this medication.
What are the necessary precautions while using Levitra?
You may take some necessary precautions to ensure the maximum benefit of drugs and a hundred percent protection from adverse effects while using this medication.
- You should take this prescription medication exactly as prescribed by your pharmacist or doctor, do not take more or less than recommended doses.
- It is crucial to discuss all your drug, alcohol, and allergic history with your pharmacist or doctor before starting the treatment. ·
- Levitra can cause drowsiness or dizziness, so do not drive any motor vehicle after using the drug.
- The liquid (serum) form of this medication may contain sugar, alcohol, and aspartame; before using it, make sure you are not a patient of diabetes, alcohol dependence, and liver problems.
- This medication may cause adverse reactions while using it during the pregnancy period and nursing a baby.
Note – The information given in this drug guide is based on specific medical researches and online data. Sometimes it can vary depending on the individual’s physical and emotional conditions. Kindly contact us through email service to know more about the drug and its role for you.