Showing the single result
Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic, moderately potent, pain-relieving drug. It is an opioid pain medication also popular as narcotic. You may Buy Hydrocodone Online for the management of both acute and chronic pain. This substance is also available in combination with other drugs. Its combination with acetaminophen is used for chronic and acute pain. Hydrocodone is also available in conjunction with antihistamines for the treatment of cough.
Fast facts on Hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic opioid, manufactured in labs with natural and synthetic ingredients.
- It is the most frequently prescribed opioid drug, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Hydrocodone is a prescription medicine which means one can Buy Hydrocodone when prescribed by a doctor or healthcare expert.
- This opioid medication is also available in combination with other drugs and sale under different brand names like Norco and Vicodin.
Drug history & approvals
This opioid painkiller was patented in 1923, while the long-acting formulation was approved for medical use in 2013 in the United States. Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) approved this medication for sale in the United States in March 1943.
According to the controlled substance act CSA, Hydrocodone is a schedule II controlled drug as it has a high potential for abuse. In 2017, Hydrocodone was the 118th most prescribed medication in the United States, with about six million prescriptions.
Like other opioid drugs, Hydrocodone is also a prescription pain medicine, typically prescribed to help relieve moderate to severe pain. People may Order Hydrocodone Online treat severe pain of prolonged duration if other painkillers are not working enough.
How should I use Hydrocodone?
People should follow all instructions given by the doctor or mentioned in the medication guide. A patient must use it exactly as recommended by his doctor; otherwise, it can be habit-forming. A patient can Buy Hydrocodone Online to get a free prescription label.
It would help if you tried to avoid using Hydrocodone in more significant amounts or longer than prescribed. You must inform your doctor if you experience an increased urge to take more of the drug.
Your dose need may be different if you have recently used a pain medicine, and your system is tolerant to it. Talk with your healthcare expert if you are not sure you are opioid-tolerant.
You may use this medication by mouth without crushing, chewing, or breaking a pill. Do not puncture or crush a hydrocodone pill to inhale the powder or mix it into the water to inject the drug.
It would help if patients did not suddenly stop using Hydrocodone; it can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Talk with your health instructor or pharmacist if you are looking to stop using such opioid medicine.
You must try to take all your prescriptions at their regular time, if not possible, and you have missed a daily dose, skip it, and take the next dose. You may use your missed dose lately but not at the time of the other dose. Never take two or more than two doses at one time to makeover the missed dose.
Store this opioid medication at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. You must keep Buy Hydrocodone Online in a safe place, away from children’s children’s reach.
Usual Adult Dose for Chronic Pain
The following doses can only be considered suggested approaches to a series of clinical decisions over time; each individual should be managed individually.
As first opioid medicine and for individuals who are not Opioid tolerant:
- Extended-release capsules (ER): Initial dose: 10 mg orally every 12 hours
- Extended-release tablets (ER): Initial dose: 20 mg orally every 24 hours
– Patients who are not opioid-tolerant and using this drug the first time should not use it through higher doses. Using high doses of Hydrocodone can cause respiratory depression, especially during the early 24 to 72 hours.
– You must take this medication through lower effective treatments at their fixed time.
Who should avoid using Hydrocodone?
Patients who are allergic to the Hydrocodone or any other opioid drugs should not take this medication. You must avoid or stop using this medicine if you have any of the following;
- Breathing problem or severe asthma
- A blockage in your intestine or stomach
You should not take this medication if you have recently used alcohol or any other durable potential product. This opioid is not recommended for the pregnant ladies as it can produce drug dependence in the unborn baby.
Before taking Hydrocodone
To make sure Hydrocodone or any other opioid is safe for you, tell your healthcare provider if you have or ever had;
- A brain tumor, head injury, or a seizure
- Sleep apnea, breathing problems
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Kidney or liver disease, urination problem
- Mental illness
- Problems with your pancreas, gallbladder or thyroid
If you have any other serious issue with your mental or physical health, kindly share with your doctor and follow his instructions before using Hydrocodone.
What are the possible side effects of Hydrocodone?
This medicine can cause severe to mild unwanted effects. However, these unpleasant effects do not occur as usual but can happen in some unsuitable conditions.
The severity of adverse effects can depend on the user’s physical and mental health. Most of its harmful effects occur due to the misuse and abuse of the medicine, but in some adverse conditions, they can occur without any known reason.
Common Side Effects
- A Feeling of General Discomfort Called Malaise
- Drowsiness, Constipation, Fainting, Dizziness
- Generalized Weakness, Low Blood Pressure, Nausea
- Inducing of A Relaxed, Easy States,
Infrequent Side effects
- A Spasm of The Larynx
- A Type of Allergic Reaction Called Angioedema
- Abnormal Liver, Function Tests
- Abnormal Nervous, System Function Affecting Alertness
- Bronchospasm, Fast Heartbeat, Slow Heartbeat
- Decreased Lung Function, Trouble Breathing, Vocal Cord Swelling
Not every person who is taking Hydrocodone needs to develop any of these or other adverse effects. A user must consult his or her health expert before starting with the dose of Hydrocodone. It will help them stay safe from the harmful side effects of Opioids.