We want to inform you about the ways we process your personal information. In this Privacy & Cookie Notice, we explain what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
Personal information means any data relating to an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, based on that information. This may include information such as names, contact details, (online) identification data, online identifiers, or other characteristics specific to that individual.
This Privacy & Cookie Notice applies when you visit our websites, solutions, and other services, including events, that refer or display a link to this notice (“Services”). This Privacy & Cookie Notice may be supplemented or replaced by additional privacy statements or terms provided to you.
We are committed to safeguarding the personal information of our customers, users, employees, and other stakeholders while helping our customers, employees, investors, and society create a deeper impact and make the right decisions.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The type of personal information we collect depends on your relationship with us and the Services we deliver to you. To that end, we may collect the following personal information about you:
- Name and contact details, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number
- Work-related information, such as job title and other employment or education information
- Account Credentials, such as passwords and other security information for authentication and access
- Financial Information, such as bank account, credit, and debit card numbers for processing of payments
- Usage information, such as, behavioral information about how you navigate within our Services and which elements of our Services you use the most and information regarding the goods and/or services you wish to order, wish list, preferences, interest, etc. Other information shared by you through our websites, apps, webshops, and other products.
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type, and version and location
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or access the Services. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 13 years of age. If we learn that personal information of persons under 13 has been collected on or through the Services, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information.